cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: CachingSource
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:08:25 GMT
Hi!

Core would be best as it is very general and all the cache related things are there as well.
I can do it today, but what about the codefreeze?

Btw, Jeremy, I don't think the caching source factory is dependent on the eventcache block.
AFAIR, it talks to the Cache interface.

max

http://messenger.yahoo.de