cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: error handling causes NPE? (was: error handling in aggregations)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:25:48 GMT
Hi!

I know, but I haven't quite been able to use the samples. The changes to AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline
are extensive and I wouldn't feel comfortable patching the trunk version without testing it
first. (Changes to DefaultContentAggregator were very minor).

Can someone point me to a guide how to get the samples running in trunk?

max