cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: environment errors
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:30:34 GMT
Hi!

Okay, I traced this one to the o.a.c.environment.wrapper.EnvironmentWrapper (thank god for
debuggers). That one does not implement release(Source) itself, so the superclass is used,
but since it is a wrapper, it is not initialized to have a source resolver itself! I am not
sure what this class is used for, but can I just forward the call to the wrapped environment
like some of the other methods do?

max