cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [zone] apache2 restarts automatically now
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:24:54 GMT
I have configured apache2 to start automatically for http://
cocoon.zones.apache.org/ , so at least that page should come up when
the zone is restarted. Not being familiar with Solaris's smf, I did
it the old /etc/init.d way.

The live Cocoon demos are still restarted via crontab only, so they
might come up later, for now.

I haven't touched the Daisy config, so it still needs a manual start
when the zone restarts. If one of our Daisyists could write a script
to start it and put it in /home/daisy (I think it needs some delay
between starting the various components?), it would be easy to run
that automatically from /etc/init.d.

-Bertrand