cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <>
Subject Re: [vote] Simone Gianni as a new Cocoon committer
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:43:24 GMT
On 3/24/06, Sylvain Wallez <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> It's spring time, new committers are blossoming! I'd like to propose
> Simone Gianni for Cocoon committership.

I consider Simone a good friend of mine, an excellent developer and a
great person overall: I'm certain he will do lots of good stuff. I'm
delighted to see him join the Cocoon team, so here is my +1. Given my
personal relationship with him, however, I'd like to ask you guys to
consider it as a non-binding vote, much rather as an enthousiastic pat
on his back. Welcome aboard, Simone!

Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source:
Orixo, the XML business alliance:
(blogging at

View raw message