cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hochsteger Andreas (OI&T V)" <andreas.hochste...@oeamtc.at>
Subject AW: Questions on cleaning up trunk
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:00:54 GMT

The examples from above reflect the current naming.
I would like to propose to change *-sample to *-samples, since in most cases
it contains more than one sample.
The other ones are fine for me too.

> Anything else that needs to be considered by Andreas and me?

There's a description tag in pom.xml which is currently unused.
The current script generates the description text with 'TODO: ...' insind.
Is this ok or should I just leave it empty.
But a description should be available for every block IMHO.

Cheers,
Andreas