cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Changes in trunk after cleanup + what else needs to be done
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:28:06 GMT
Reinhard Poetz skrev:

>>> I'll have a look at this.
>>

>> oops i interpreted these test errors as compile errors , i now see that
>> they compile fine. I'll leave the actual fixing of the tests to the
>> better initiated :-)
>
> <hint>Deactivating them for now would be a good start<hint/> ;-)
Agree, but a first step could be to look at the error messages. I did
that and the vast majority of errors are due to that the component
testing framework doesn't find find the role of the component. So before
deactivating all of the test it could be a good idea to see if it is
easy to make the component testing framework work again (Carsten?).
After that we could deactivate the non working tests and fix one at the
time.

/Daniel