cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deployment into a monolithic Cocoon web app
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:42:25 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>>Upayavira wrote:
>>

>>>[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-cocoo-plugin' does not
>>>exist or no valid version could be found
>>>
>>>What's up?
>>
>>You have to run it from "cocoon/trunk/cocoon-webapp".
>

> Ah, yes. That did it.
>
> Now, being stupid, are we supposed to see samples now, or just the
> webapp itself? I'm not yet entirely sure what I've just done :-)

You can see only one sample if you call
http://localhost:8888/apps/cocoon-deployer-plugin-demo/test

The other sample blocks need to be transformed so that the samples are put into
the /COB-INF of the artifact (need to be in ./src/main/resources/COB-INF) and
the deployer can extract them into ./target/cocoon-webapp/apps/[artifact-name].

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc