cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: error handling causes NPE? (was: error handling in aggregations)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:59:26 GMT
Max Pfingsthorn schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Err, guys, can it be that the sources aren't released correctly after a ProcessingException
during pipeline execution? I get the same NPE I did when I didn't release a sitemap source
correctly a while ago after I apply this patch to 2.1.8...

> Any ideas?

Usually the pipeline components release the sources in their recycle()
method.
So could it be that you have a buggy component in your pipeline?

PS: Can you apply your changes to the ContentAggregator to trunk as
well, please?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/