cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release plan for 2.1.9
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:34:48 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Although we already agreed informaly on the release plan, we should
>do a formal vote.
>As I won't be able to do the release on the 31st of March, we have to
>delay it by one week (unless someone else volunteers to do it).
>So the proposed plan to release 2.1.9 is:
>- Start code freeze on the 31st of March
>- Release on the 6th of April (if nothing bad happens)
>Please cast your votes
+1.  Hopefully nothing bad will happen.


View raw message