cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <>
Subject Re: Can't access the samples
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:04:35 GMT
Armin Ehrenfels skrev:
> Hi Daniel,
> thank you for your quick response.
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>> I guess you are talking about Cocoon trunk.
> Yes, indeed.
>> In the previous Ant based build system module.xml was automatically
>> generated from gump.xml and In the new Maven based
>> build system, the last step of putting together the sample webapp is
>> still missing. There is ongoing work on that however.
> Ah, ok. No sweat, you guys are doing a remarkable job !
>> Currently one need to do some manual copying to put together the
>> samples. See
>> for details. And as there is no module.xml you will not get a start
>> page for the samples, but need instead point directly to them.
> Ok. Is it reasonable to point you at these missing or not working
> things in the trunk at the moment ? If not, I will wait and try to
> give some support later on opening JIRA issues and so forth.
It is always helpful to point out missing and non working things. If you
test the trunk further, you will immediately see that components are not
inherited properly. There is ongoing work on this, so you do not need to
report that. Besides that, report everything that you find.

Thanks for your interest.

View raw message