cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:39:04 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 19:11 +1100, David Crossley wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:

>>>I investigated a bit yesterday, but cannot see what
>>>is the problem. Notice that today there are less breaks
>>>than yesterday. However, looking at the cocoon-docs mailing
>>>list diffs from Daisy i cannot see any relevant changes.
>>>
>>>http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/broken-links.xml
>>>
>>>It complains about Daisy IDs 786 and 655 which are
>>>navigation documents. Surely Forrest's Cocoon had
>>>already processed those resources.
>>>
>>>Strange. I am stumped. Ross seems busy with other stuff.
>>
>>Curiouser and curiouser. At the next 12-hourly run
>>there is only one breakage and for a different ID.
>

> FYI: I've had a look at the Daisy log files, and don't see anything
> there. The server has also been continuously up.

I've not looked into this in any detail. I'm swamped right now. But it
looks to me like there are intermittent network problems between the two
zones. I've noticed this failure come and go without anyone touching our
Forrestbot or the sources.

Is this possible, as far as I am aware they are on the same physical
machine, but separate virtual machines.

Perhaps there is a time out occuring. Is there a way of increasing the
timeout on files being generated from http: sources? Not a solution, but
it would be a workaround.

Ross