cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] a simple release plan
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:30:45 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Didn't work for me. I copied configuration files and samples as
> described in
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=114073731515724&w=2 and
>   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=114085759822501&w=2
> and still gets the same problem as Ben reports in the link above. I.e.
> that components are not inherited properly to subsitemaps. Stack trace
> below.

Ok, you're right (of course): the hierarchy of bean factories is
correctly initialized, including for example the jx generator. For some
strange reason, the tree processor of a sub sitemap is creating the
correct bean factory but using the root bean factory. Therefore the jx
generator can't be found.

What's the easiest way to debug the code? Can I easily run jetty in
debug mode?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/