cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: setting up a Cocoon m2 repo mirror (was Re: [RT] a simple release plan)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:19:36 GMT
Hi,

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> If someone can offer the bandwidth and server, i'm willing to migrate us
> away from cvs.a.o. and setup a decent m2 repo where only *we* control
> the poms.
>
> Any offers? I've got some time to kill this weekend ;)

We (Luminas/SourceSense) are offering. Do you know what sort of
requirements in terms of bandwidth and server space? We have capacity to
spare, and are happy to donate it.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/