cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Script for m10n of blocks (was Re: [RT] a simple release plan)
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:23:25 GMT
Andreas Hochsteger wrote:

> After analyzing the old blocks in more details I found the following
> common directories.
> It would be great, if you (or someone else involved in developing the
> new blocks) can finish the mapping below ...

ok, forget my last response. I'll change it in some points:

> WEB-INF/sitemap-additions -> ? (contains sitemap snippets in *.xconf files)

  cocoon-<block>-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/legacy/sitemap-additions

> WEB-INF/xconf -> cocoon-<block>-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/xconf?

  cocoon-<block>-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/legacy/xconf

> conf -> ? (contains *.xweb, *.properties and other files)

  cocoon-<block>-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/legacy/conf

> java -> cocoon-<block>-impl/src/main/java

ok

> samples -> cocoon-<block>-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF

ok

> test -> cocoon-<block>-impl/src/test/java

ok

The idea is to collect all old configuration files within one directory. I
called it legacy - if somebody has a better name, it would be the right time now
to let us know ;-)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc