cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.de>
Subject Dynamic / content aware pipelines - status?
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:52:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to the list and posted a few days ago on the user list. I am
especially interested in dynamic pipelines and content aware pipelines,
as these are for me the two biggest restrictions of the parts of cocoon
I am currently using. I spent some time reading the archives and found a
few posts talking about Stax/Pull based pipelines, but could not found
out what is currently beeing done and whether there are some concepts or
even code already? Can someone point me out on this?

I would be happy to help submitting ideas or even code if I get to.

Greets,

Nils Kaiser