cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Latest changes in forms-impl break build in trunk
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:54:41 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>>Anyways, given my current time constraints I can do the release not any
>>sooner than the 31st of March - so, seeing this as a positive fact, we
>>have a little more time to test everything :). I would call for a code
>>freeze on the 24th of March then.
>>

> +1. Dojo code is committed, and I'd like people to try the new forms
> samples.

cocoon/trunk build stops with following error:

[INFO] Compilation failure

F:\os\cocoon\trunk\cocoon-forms\cocoon-forms-impl\src\main\java\org\apache\cocoo
n\forms\generation\SuggestionListGenerator.java:[125,18] pushCallContext(org.apa
che.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter,org.apache.c
ocoon.environment.Redirector,org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceManager,
org.apache.avalon.framework.context.Context,org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.L
ogger,org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.WebContinuation) is not public in org.ap
ache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon; cannot be accessed from o
utside package

F:\os\cocoon\trunk\cocoon-forms\cocoon-forms-impl\src\main\java\org\apache\cocoo
n\forms\generation\SuggestionListGenerator.java:[138,22] popCallContext() is not

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc