cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 2.1.9 (again)
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:23:19 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 10.03.2006 15:55, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Yep! Sorry, I have a crazy cahotic schedule lately. Development of the
>> Dojo stuff is finished and I'm currently chasing a bug in IE.
>>
>> Commit should hopefully happen in a few hours.
>
> So, let's talk about a release date - which is mostly a monolog of
> Carsten ;)

Thanks :) The older you get the more you enjoy talking to yourself...

Anyways, given my current time constraints I can do the release not any
sooner than the 31st of March - so, seeing this as a positive fact, we
have a little more time to test everything :). I would call for a code
freeze on the 24th of March then.

WDYT?
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de