cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Use Maven 2 for the generation of the Cocoon documentation
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 08:06:26 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:

> OTOH, having the docs
> split up between a lot of little maven-sites might lessen the overview.

Because of the nature of Daisy this shouldn't become a problem:

  - we can have one navigation document which is a collection of all
    block navigation docs
  - we have Daisy books
  - if that's not enough, we can refer to the same document from different
    navigation docs

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message