cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: Release 2.1.9 (again)
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:08:40 GMT
Hi Carsten,
I checked out latest 2.1.X yesterday and had the same problems, nothing
client side (submit on change, other events) worked anymore. The error
was it could not find a lot of dojo related stuff, I just had to add a
match in the sitemap for the dojo javascript :

<map:match pattern="resources/dojo/**">
    <map:read src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/dojo/resources/{1}"/>
</map:match>

Now they all work properly again. I haven't yet run a lot of test with
ajax enabled, but at first sight it seems to work better than the old
ajax system.

I don't know if this is your problem, just thought it worth mentioning
the new javascript location and the fact that they are working for me.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni