cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: [2.2] Support for per sitemap classloading?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:10:54 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Some time ago the support for per sitemap classloaders has been added to
> 2.2; this feature is currently disabled (for making the implementation
> for blocks easier I guess).
> Now the question is, do we want to support this or is this obsolete when
> we have the blocks implementation soon? In this case we can simply
> remove the classpath handling code, I guess.

yes, you can remove it. Classloading will become a concern of the blocks-fw;
though I have no idea how to add the ReloadingClassloader to the OSGi-based
blocks-fw as this will probably mean extending the functionality of the OSGi
framework that we use. Maybe somebody can pick up this task and find out how
this can be done.

Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC:

View raw message