cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] Merging DefaultTreeBuilder and SitemapLanguage
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:59:14 GMT
Anyone against merging the DefaultTreeBuilder and the SitemapLanguage class?
Currently DTB is abstract and SL is the only sub class of it. And I
think although the general nature of the DTB is to be a general tree
builder solution, the current implementation is not that general. And
the SL will be the only implementation we will provide anyway.

If noone objects I'll merge the code soon. (Less classes = easier code)

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/