cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Simplifying configuration
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:15:02 GMT
Antonio Fiol Bonnín wrote:
> Some thoughts (my opinion) about configuration.
>
> 1. Environment-related configuration should be banned inside the
> webapp directory (or WAR file).
>
> 2. Business-related configuration should be inside it.
[...]

Thanks for sharing your ideas! After having some working prototype of the OSGi
based blocks-fw (expect this within the next 6-8 weeks), we will certainly
discuss configuration management in detail. Your mail is certainly a good
starting point, especially your idea of differentiating between environment
related configuration and business-related configurations.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc