cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: environment errors
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:30:33 GMT
Max Pfingsthorn schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Okay, I traced this one to the o.a.c.environment.wrapper.EnvironmentWrapper
> thank god for debuggers). That one does not implement release(Source)
itself,
>so the superclass is used, but since it is a wrapper, it is not initialized to
>have a source resolver itself! I am not sure what this class is used for, but can I
>just forward the call to the wrapped environment like some of the other
methods do?

Hmm, no, I think this is then just a workaround for the real problem.
If the source resolver is null in release it either means that the
resolveURI was never called before, so a source is tried to be released
on a different env than it was looked up from. Or in the other case,
finishProcessing() has been called prior to the release method. Then the
order of method calls is wrong.

Can you come up with a test case?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de