cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: new Jira filter: COCOON-open-with-patch
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:52:07 GMT
On 1 Mar 2006, at 17:59, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>> Follow the "Edit" link of the issue you want to change. There is a
>> section "Other Info" containing a checkbox field "Patch available".
>
> IIRC "edit" option is available to committers. Is this correct, Pier?

Yep... Can't give it to *world* unfortunately, or the first idiot who
checks it out is likely to screw up our entire repo...

I'm inclined, though, to give away membership to the Jira group also
to non-committers, people working for companies that use Cocoon,
subscribers to the mailing list that don't have privileges, and so on
and so forth...

Or we might give it to all Jira users, at least there's a
registration behind it, and the email address must be validated
before logging in for the password thinghy...

Up to you guys..

	Pier