cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] OSGi based blocks
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:44:49 GMT
Le 15 mars 06 à 16:28, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :

> ...I have no problem with a backport in general, but why exactly
> *now* when Daniel writes a mail that he has solved all problems
> that required a lot of research work and Daniel and I only need
> some more weeks of "implementation work"?...

Weeks add to weeks - we planned to release 2.2M1 shortly after the
GetTogether and it's not out yet, that's a *big* delay.

Finding a reasonable way of getting an innovative release out is
certainly a Good Thing - people who have enough time, competence and
energy to work on the very innovative trunk stuff can continue to do
so, and people who have less of these could also work on useful stuff.

-Bertrand