cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CachingSource/CachingSourceFactory
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:12:28 GMT
* Jens Maukisch:

> the line 294 of the  CachingSourceFactory looks like this at the
> moment: queryString = remainingParameters.getQueryString();
>
> Is there a special reason  why it is not getEncodedQueryString()
> as the parameters aren't encoded anymore at this point?

No reason, it's a bug.

I just committed  an updated version that fixes  this issue.  Also
adding a  new configuration parameter « event-aware »  to remove a
hard-coded hack: if (validities.length == 2)

See http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=389703&view=rev

BTW CachingSource  does not  build in trunk,  it depends  on cron,
eventcache and repository  blocks.  The latter two  are not ported
to trunk yet.  So I'm building CachingSource in branch 2.1.
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/