cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Simone Gianni as a new Cocoon committer
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 02:37:08 GMT
On Friday 24 March 2006 18:19, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's spring time, new committers are blossoming! I'd like to propose
> Simone Gianni for Cocoon committership.
>
> Simone has contributed interesting additions and bug fixes to CForms
> that show a very good understanding of this stuff, and is participating
> more and more to discussions. It's time for him to be able to commit his
> patches himself!
>
> Please cast your votes.

Has anyone directed Simone to get the paperwork in order?

Simone; You need to download, read, understand and if approve, sign and fax or
"postal mail" the Contributor License Agreement to the ASF Secretary. Fax
number and address is on the form.
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

You should also read;
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Once that is done, the Cocoon PMC needs to forward an account creation request
to infrastructure@apache.org;

Details for that is found at; http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

Finally, the Cocoon PMC Chair (Sylvain) is expected to update the
authorization for the subversion repository.

Cheers
Niclas.