cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CForms and Portlets - making form ids dynamic
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:20:11 GMT
* Carsten Ziegeler:

> We are using  cforms and the portal in  several projects without
> the problems. We  are using the CachingURICoplet  and some other
> components and can do things  like redirects etc. In the end the
> developer of  the forms does not  have to know about  the portal
> environment - the only thing is this id.

If you are not using continuations  or you are only using one form
in the page, of course there is no problem.

When issuing  a redirect, it  works, you're right, but  there's an
error in the logs.

And yes, the  developer needs to know about the  portal because of
<form action="portal">.  You  would never do that  in a standalone
app.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot