cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating the Website
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:03:05 GMT
* David Crossley:
> Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> >
> > Is it possible to propagate the update of this page from Daisy to
> > the website:
> > http://cocoon.apache.org/community/members.html
> >
> > Or please tell me where to edit it.
>
> The source is not in Daisy.

Yes it is:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g4/630.html

Maybe we should remove from Daisy all pages that do not belong to
the documentation?

BTW why don't we generate the website from Daisy?  Editing docs in
Daisy is better don't you think?

> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate

Thanks for the information!

However I can't find the source for
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/who.html

Another question, why do we maintain a site with three versions of
Cocoon?  Nobody is interested in Cocoon 1.x nor Cocoon 2.0.  It's
very misleading, the home page should be the one of 2.1 actually.

> If you don't want to do the Forrest part, then just
> edit the source, then ask here. Someone else will
> generate the site.

> > BTW what remains to be done to switch from the old site to the new
> > one?
>
> Would you explain what you mean. AFAIK, there is
> no plan to do anything with the top-level site.

I thought Helma was doing something for redesigning the site.
What is the plan?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/