cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: setting up a Cocoon m2 repo mirror (was Re: [RT] a simple release plan)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:10:20 GMT
On Wednesday 22 March 2006 01:00, Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> >> What is being suggested is not that we mirror the whole of ibiblio, we
> >> would only mirror the libraries that are currently hosted on cvs.a.o.
> >
> > ... You can point your pom to use the cvs.a.o directly.
>
> What do you mean here?

You said; "libraries that are currently hosted on cvs.a.o", meaning they exist
on cvs.a.o, and can't you just tell Maven in your pom to use that repository
as well??

Join the reopsitory@a.o mailing for discussion and more info. IIUIC, the
http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository is meant for making snapshots
available cross-ASF projects.

I still maintain that checking in the libs to SVN are much more comfortable
than a dependency on a temporary server.

Cheers
Niclas