cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: FOP 0.91 Serializer
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:50:49 GMT
Just FYI, the FOP API will change slightly in the next release to
improve performance and reuse of reusable components. After the next
release the outer API will be considered stable. I was planning to write
a full FOP serializer (including all important features) for Cocoon when
the API is finalized. I assume this will happen within the next 4 to 5
weeks. However, I won't be unhappy if someone else writes the serializer.
Time constraints as usual. :-)

On 07.03.2006 19:52:28 Alexander Lochschmied wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> to get Apache FOP 0.91 beta working with Cocoon, a new Serializer is
> necessary (the FOP API changed considerably). I wrote a very simple but
> working Serializer and hope that helps a little for future releases of
> Cocoon. The Serializer doesn't accept any configuration except 'mime-type'
> yet.
<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki