cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject [docs] sitemap component docs initial import done
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:03:10 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know:

* that the new tool to sync the information about sitemap components
from the Java sources to Daisy documents, about which I wrote in a
previous mail, is now in the whiteboard.

* that I've done an initial run of it (during which I disabled the email
notifications to avoid 190 similar mails on the docs list). It uses the
trunk-sources so for now not all blocks are included.

You can see the result in the "Components" section of the documentation,
or browse it using the faceted navigation.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/

There's still a lot of work to do to fill in all the docs, but at least
this gives an overview of the available components.

I'll see to add some documentation on how to contribute to this.