cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Verify status of flowscript document please
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:08:07 GMT
On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 11:31 +0100, hepabolu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> AFAICT this page:
>
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/userdocs/flow/api.html
>
> is still valid for trunk.
>
> If so I'd like to move it out of the legacy documentation into the
> "official" documentation for 2.2. For those not up-to-date on this: it
> merely means it will be useable in both 2.1.X and 2.2 documentation.
>
> So can some flow expert do a quick check and either change the Daisy
> collection of the file or report back here.

It needs a refresh, for example the request, response and session
objects have been replaced with their full java equivalents instead of a
subset of them (and hence, don't need to be documented in full there
anymore). It would be best to check the source code of the FOM to see if
all methods & parameters have been documented.