cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject Running Cocoon app in WebSphere (or WebLogic)
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:50:49 GMT
Sorry to bug the dev list...  Does this sound like a jar version issue? :

	Exception in creating Transform Handler

I'm attempting to run my Cocoon application (2.1.7) in WebSphere (6.0.2).

It seems to be very close after the advice found here on setting the
WebSphere class loaders to PARENT_LAST.  There seems to be a couple
problems, probably related.

When sending a page that relies on an XSL references with <xsl:include> the
app throws an exception:

ERROR [WebContainer : 1] sitemap.handled-errors 2006-03-23 09:57:54,848 -
Unable to get transformer handler for file:/C:/Program
Files/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/default/installedApps/ENVISNWS1Node01
Cell/netvisn_war.ear/netvisn.war/site/stylesheets/content-base.xsl
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for
file:/C:/Program
Files/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/default/installedApps/ENVISNWS1Node01
Cell/netvisn_war.ear/netvisn.war/site/stylesheets/content-base.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:
318)

The other problem is that the I18N translation transforms are not working.
Everything works great in Tomcat 4.1.

Gary