cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rob Berens" <rber...@osirion.nl>
Subject Re: Java sources for forms block not in BRANCH_2_1_X
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:14:08 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sylvain Wallez" <sylvain@apache.org>
To: <dev@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: Java sources for forms block not in BRANCH_2_1_X

Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Rob Berens wrote:
>> I would like to prepare a patch for one of the java sources in the
>> forms block. When looking at the SVN repository it appeared that the
>> java directory under BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms is not present
>> anymore. Has it been moved or did I something wrong?
>
> They are "mounted" in the main directory layout by means of
> "svn:externals" references and you'll see them if you check out
> BRANCH_2_1_X.

I did a checkout, but still I cannot see the java sources in the forms
block.
During the checkout I got the following error messages:

    Updating external location at:
C:/OsrDev/cocoon-2.1.9-dev/src/blocks/jcr/java
    RA layer request failed
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/cocoon-jcr/cocoon-jcr-impl/src/main/java'
svn: PROPFIND of
'/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/cocoon-jcr/cocoon-jcr-impl/src/main/java': Could
not read status line: connection was closed by server.
(https://svn.apache.org)

Wat went wrong?