cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <>
Subject Re: Protocol for unanswered queries on Cocoon Users list
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:34:40 GMT

OK, now I realise what I missed (bangs head on monitor!)

The datasource is called as follows from flow:
function getIndDB() {
  if (indDatabase == null) {
    this.indDatabase = new IndDB("inddb"); //get from the cocoon.xconf file
  return indDatabase;
and in the  cocoon.xconf file I have:
    <jdbc name="inddb_user">
      <pool-controller min="5" max="50"/>

The problem was that on my development machine
I *also* had an entry:

    <jdbc name="inddb">
      <pool-controller min="5" max="50"/>

So the development machine worked (two datasources)
but the target machine did not (wrong datasource).

Thanks for making me look at this again.

>>> 2006/02/07 12:38 PM >>>

Cocoon is looking  for a datasource in cocoon.xconf.   Do you have
such a datasource configured?
Jean-Baptiste Quenot

views of the CSIR.
CSIR E-mail Legal Notice