cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Protocol for unanswered queries on Cocoon Users list
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:23:20 GMT
I appreciate that the "dev" list is NOT for answering
"Cocoon is not working" questions... and for the last 7
years (!) this has worked well for me (and all credit to
all those who take the time & trouble to help):  but I am
now in the position of having to deliver a key Cocoon
app which is giving an error message I do not understand,
 and I cannot follow-up with the skills I have - hence this
request.

I have posted twice on the users list, with no positive
* http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=113801063500002&r=1&w=2
* http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=113862107913412&w=2

Is there any other way of getting help for this?

Many Thanks
Derek

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice