cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: M10N of xmldb and databases blocks
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:18:09 GMT

Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

>> But  where  do  I  put web.xml,  cocoon.xconf  and  sitemap.xmap
>> customizations?  Is there a M10N documentation available?
>
> Please help.  I  don't know where to put the  xpatch files, I know
> that  it works  differently  now,  but cannot  manage  to find  an
> example.

I'm a bit out of touch with the block activity lately so don't shoot me
if i'm wrong, but i think this is the first block needing web.xml
modifications for the block to work. I can't remember the mechanism of
how this is supposed to work being discussed. Presumably the deployer
would pick up the necessary modifications and somehow patch these into
the running web.xml.

Additional xconf configuration should be picked up automatically, there
is a mechanism in place for this already.

HTH, sorry for being so vague :(

Jorg