cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: 2.2M1 ?
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 15:28:05 GMT

Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> But if people feel the urge, please go ahead. In that case I would
> prefer if we market it as a somewhat "interim" release, and as a steping
> stone for the more radical things to come.

A milestone release would give us a chance (or force us) to experiment
with the m2 release plugins and find out what works for us and what
doesn't - a worthy excercise i'ld say.

If we keep the release small, ie an assembly of core + a few wired
blocks + example demo pages then there need not be much work involved at
all.

So +1 for 2.2M1, codename "early-access-technology-preview" :-)

Regards
Jorg