cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <>
Subject RE: making pipelines wait for each other
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 11:10:11 GMT

> I think this topic has been discussed several times, so you might want
> to search through the archives to see what others did say about it.

I had a look and the only thing I found was a conversation in the beginning of 2004 about
eventcaching and the CachedSource [1]. Unico started it back then, but it was about asynchronously
recreating sources instead of making pipelines wait if another is already recreating the same

I think I will try the approach I outlined before and see what happens :)

View raw message