cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: making pipelines wait for each other
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:41:43 GMT

Yes, that is one solution, but we have dynamic content, and a vast range of possible http
requests, so we can't precompute everything. Additionally, when content changes while cocoon
is running, it is still possible to get this effect while the background task refreshes the
cache... Unless we do some double buffering, i.e. keep the previous cachedresponse valid while
we recreate the content.

I'll have another look through the archive before I take some steps to solve this.

max