cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Pope <>
Subject svn:externals and https
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 16:46:57 GMT

On my current connection ot the internet, there is a proxy which
messes with http, to such an extent that it breaks svn.  Thats fine, I
can download trunk through https.  However, it fails on the externals,
since they are http.

I can relocate the directory relating to the external on my local
copy, and download it, but as soon as I update the root, it changes it
back to http and fails.

I don't think I can solve this problem locally, or whether it's
possible to get externals through the same protocol as the main trunk.

Does this affect anybody else?

Ben Pope