cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building trunk - Maven is your friend
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 07:24:16 GMT
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>> OTH we badly need to get some limited samples working for trunk ASAP. So
>> that the community can get its faith in trunk back. And so that the
>> threshold for getting involved in trunk development and testing becomes
>> lower.
>
> Yes, right. Please guys, give me time till Sunday to come up with something
> useful. If I don't get it working (for whatever reason) we can go the way
> Carsten proposed _for now_.

Ok, sure - I didn't know that you're that close to a solution; take your
time, we can wait some more days. If you need any help just let us know
- I might have some time over the weekend as well.

So, let's give Reinhard more time, we can come back to this solution
whenever we want.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/