cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Block deployment
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:03:57 GMT
These artifact is newer than the latest update of the snapshot
repository, you need to compile and install cocoon-blocks-fw and
cocoon-sitemap in you local repository to get it to work.

And in general you need to get all Cocoon blocks from your local
repository as the one from the snapshot repository are obsolete. Do a

$ mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install from cocoon-trunk.

/Daniel