cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Dependency on WebApplicationContext
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:40:18 GMT
The problem here is that our snapshot repository isn't updated anymore.
Jorg automated snapshots:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=113785932205693&w=2

But as can be seen in
http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cocoon/ they
are not built anymore. Probably one just need to restart the Continuum,
anyone who knows how to do that?

If we don't succeed in starting the automated build, we should probably
remove the reference to the snapshot repository as it will confuse
people if they build a newly updated block with one and a half month old
dependent blocks.

/Daniel