cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dependency on WebApplicationContext
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:47:29 GMT
I cleaned up the implementation: we now just depend on a
ConfigurableBeanFactory - we can make use of the ConfigurableBeanFactory
as it supports kind of a shutdown functionality.

Now, I think the next step should really be to separate the container
creation for a sitemap from creating the processing tree for this
sitemap. I think if we go this way, we have a clean separation and the
tree processor should be completly independent from it's container.

If noone objects I can try this in the next days.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/