cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using trunk
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:55:14 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> I described what files need to be copied in the first mail in the
> thread, it is as simple as that.
>
> 1. Add the block you want to depend on to the pom.xml in cocoon-webapp.
> 2. Copy the content of src/main/resources/WEB-INF in the blocks to the
> src/main/webapp/WEB-INF of cocoon-webapp.
> 3. Copy the contents of src/main/resources/samples in the sample blocks
> to src/main/webapp/samples/blocks/<block-name> of cocoon-webapp.

Ah, ok, now, this means that you change the the src of the cocoon-webapp
block (pom.xml and additional files in the resources). Now if I
accidentially commit the webapp block I would commit all those stuff as
well. Or am I wrong? Isn't there a better way?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/