cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [2.2] Simplifying configuration
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:47:06 GMT
I'm confused by this post.  One of the features my operations folks are
looking for is being able to configure pool and cache sizes from an
external properties file.  I was under the impression that you had
implemented this in 2.1.  Your message below only talks about web.xml
though.  Is my recollection incorrect?

Ralph