cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.1.9
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:26:17 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, so how do we solve this issue? I understand the comment from Roy that we
are not allowed to ship the jar right now. I personally would go the easiest way: remove the
jcr api from the repo, disable the block by default, add a readme that people have to download
the jar and put it into local libs to build the block.

>> Sounds like an interesting way to solve the situation!
>>
> :)
>
> I just did it this way: removing the jar, adding a readme and disabling
> the block. If someone could please check/enhance the readme, would be great.
> Now, this is the most simple solution which just avoids blocking a
> possible release.
>
> Carsten

Carsten,

there's a type on the readme file ('But the ... in the directory' should
be 'Put the ... in the directory').

Nothing earth shattering, but it made me wonder at first what was left
out until I saw the typo.

HTH

Bye, Helma